We have a 64 point product marketing game plan for SaaS companies. That’s how we get the results, revenue and ROI.
PRODUCT MARKETING FOR SAAS COMPANIES
Product marketing is the driving force behind getting products to market - and keeping them there. Product marketers are the overarching voices of the customer, masterminds of messaging, enablers of sales, and accelerators of adoption. All at the same time.
Product marketers sit at the intersection of companies and as well as the core departments like sales, customer success, product and marketing, they’re a regular point of contact and guidance for other internal teams too, like:
- Sales enablement
- Senior leadership
ADOPTING A PRODUCT-MARKETING STRATEGY
Adopting a product marketing strategy requires a lot of time, experience and structure, something the team at BIAS has in droves. There is a huge range of tasks that we would be undertaken at any given point in time, ranging from, but not limited to:
- Mastering product positioning & messaging
- Crafting your product’s story
- Managing product launches
- Driving alignment across the organisation
- Creating and delivering sales collateral
- Conducting customer and market research
- Analysing and optimising campaigns and products
- Reporting on product marketing metrics
- Working on the product roadmap
- Onboarding customers and ensuring they’re set up for success with your product
- Content marketing initiatives - such as blog posts, landing pages, email copy, etc.
- Managing the website
"A unique combination of strategy, tech know-how and implementation"
RAY DE SILVA, CCO
HOW BIAS DELIVERS PRODUCT MARKETING
The team at Digital BIAS are certified experts in both inbound and product-led marketing. In addition to our certified experts in product-led growth, everything a SaaS company needs is on hand. What to expect:
- Clearly defined onboarding
- Deep-dive discovery
- Business model analysis
- Persona research
- Positioning for storytelling and messaging
- Go to market strategy
- Sales enablement
If you are looking for an agency for your SaaS platform, talk to one of the consultants today. You can call us free at the top of the page, drop us an email, use the form or chat live. We look forward to speaking to you presently.