Is There Anything Else to Add?
Yes. When it comes to lead generation, the options are limitless. And HubSpot CRM enables the creation of incredibly customised, sophisticated campaigns that streamline further sales processes.
In other words, this piece is already lengthy and could go on forever. But we will leave some room for your own interpretation. Before we jump to the summary, however, we have one last piece of advice.
Applying best lead gen practices in HubSpot
We have spoken about the foundation of a lead generation strategy and opportunities presented by HubSpot CRM. We also want to share the best practices you should aim to include in your strategy.
- Experiment with different channels. As we’ve said, think outside the box. Not with just content formats but also channels you use.
- Consistency. You need to be consistent with the value of your content and creating and pushing the said content live.
- Automation. Streamlining the process as much as possible is beneficial in more ways than adding smart content to emails.
- Use both: organic and PPC. Double the effort, double the result.
- Score, sort and segment the lead. Not all leads are equal - so don’t waste time on low-quality ones. Segmenting them based on your metrics will also allow building a more personalised approach.
- Capture the right information. Start small by asking for the basics first - name and email address. As you work down the pipeline, start collecting more information.
- Target the right audience. Buyer personas are the key to everything as ultimately you want to be addressing their pain points and positioning yourself as the best solution.
- Create lead magnets. The more high-quality assets you have, the more likely you are to generate leads.
- Optimise for mobiles. Smartphones are taking over a big part of our lives. Your target audience is most certainly using it, so make sure your forms and other means of lead capture are functional and convenient on the phones.
- Benchmark the conversion rates. Just because they’re improving month-on-month or year-on-year isn’t a sign you can relax. Compare them against your competitors instead for a more accurate information check.
Lead generation strategy is crucially important to any business. With consumer behaviour changing and competition growing, adapting is becoming increasingly challenging. The users are less willing to share their information for the sole reason of being bombarded with irrelevant content, therefore, you need to prove to them you can provide value. The lead generation strategy in 2021 is focused on precisely that.
The best way of achieving that is through building your strategy with HubSpot CRM. It allows you to build, test and optimise high conversion rate pages and comes with few lead generation tools, and it also aligns the sales and marketing departments. The smooth collaboration of the two is vital for generating, nurturing and converting leads.
So, now that you know what goes into a lead generation machine - it's time to start building one. And if you’d like some more clarity on some parts - give us a call.